Saturday, July 24, 2010

White patch of skin?

i have this sort-of circular patch of white skin on the area of skin on the other side of my elbow. it is the only patch of skin like this on my whole body. originally it was a reddish rash, which went away after applying cream. it has sort of a small, brownish ring around it. my mother thinks it's a fungus. i am planning to see a doctor, but does anyone have any idea what this is? pityriasis alba, vitiligo, fungus, etc? please help, im scared

White patch of skin?
I have small white spots all over me, and they have never been a cause for concern. I'm not sure about the brownish ring though. If it doesn't itch, bleed, etc maybe it's harmless. I think you should see a dermatologist though just in case.
Reply:YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment