Friday, July 23, 2010

My skin has flared up again.?

I have redness %26amp; soreness of the skin mainly on my nose, forehead and round my mouth where I shave. I have controlled it quite well since 2001 with Nizoral cream/shampoo %26amp; sporadic bursts of my facial solarium. A small patch also can appear on my chest under my hair.





At it's height the skin around my nose went green in colour and was very scabby. If I picked at it it just came back worse. However the Nizoral seemed to control this up until last week. I now have the return of small green scabs forming around my nose. The last time it flared up like this was probably 2 years ago when I was advised to stop eating bread. I did this for a couple of months %26amp; it got better, but not for long. I have since resumed eating bread, %26amp; I do eat some say every other day.





I have just returned from holiday to Spain where the condition more or less cleared up totally because of exposure to the sun.





My facial skin %26amp; hair can become very, very greasy to the extent that I wipe it with tissue.

My skin has flared up again.?
Damn!


See a doctor.(Could be severe allergic dermatitis or psoriasis?)


They often recommend no bread products for celiac disease or yeast infections. Yeast would be painful to touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment