Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dry, bumpy skin?

Since my son was born he has had the worst dry skin, it's hard and bumpy and all over his body.. his head looks as if he has horrible cradle cap. He is 3 and I have taken him to the Dr and tried every product from Aveeno, natural lanolin oils/creams, baby lotions/oils, adult lotions, ect and nothing helps. For his head I have tried shampoos for dry scalp, oils and tried to brush it out, pick it out, ect. His Dr says the only option I have to to get a cream that costs over $400 for a 3oz. tube (that my insurance will not pay for). If I have to I'll get it, but I really can't afford that every month. I'm sure it's not comfortable to him though.

Dry, bumpy skin?
Give him omega 3 fatty acids, it does wonders for the skin. You can call your local health food store to see what they have available for 3 year olds.
Reply:Well, i know St. Ives products work great and their affordable. please see [source]. and click on Skin Advisor, follow it through it should direct you to the product which should help.





also give him tomato juice, will help improve skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment