Friday, July 23, 2010

Red skin patch on face?

So...I have this little red skin patch (abt size of a drop) on my forehead. I thought it was acne at first...so I tried all kinds of acne medication - proactiv, and other creams. Proactiv doesnt seem to affect it much (after monitoring for 2 monhts) and any acne cream with benzoyl preoxide makes the redness worse. I do not eat lot of oily food..and drink lots of water. The patch has been there for quite a long time..and I really want to get rid of it now. Its probably not acne since acne meds make it worse or leave unaffected...and its definitely not rosacea (coz its just a small patch). It gets redder on touching or rubbing the area. Any info on how to treat it will be much appreciated.

Red skin patch on face?
Well I think your best to leave it alone, just ignore it, let it look after it self. To much medications on it will make it worse, some times things just need to work themselves out.





I have rosacea and sometimes I see only one small patch so it could still be it.





Really your dr would know the best...why not ask.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment