Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does AMBI Fade Cream really work?

I have been struggling with taking care of my skin every since the 5th grade. Although most of my acne is gone, my skin tone appears several shades darker than its natural color due to all of my leftover acne marks. I have recently went and purchased AMBI Fade Cream and have been using it for about 3 days now. I just wanted to know does it really work and about how long before you start seeing results. Also if anyone knows of any products or things I can be doing to speed up the process, feel free to tell me. Thanks!

Does AMBI Fade Cream really work?
Ambi take about 2 weeks to see results, it may take longer on darker skin. I used it for about 6 weeks and although i did see improvement i had to discontinue because i was getting light spots on my face like raw almost they were very tiny but i noticed them but it works just be patient. are u using the facial wash too?
Reply:pro active does!


No comments:

Post a Comment