Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How to cure dry skin after burns due to hot oil?

My skin got burnt whislt frying omelette..the hot sizzling oil splattered on my right cheek(I sweared I thought I need skin grafting) and right below my eye(thank god I didnt go blind). After, that I quickly run cold water to my burnt cheek..followed by going to the doctor. He gave me a cold cream to apply on my cheek twice per day and vitamin E to consumed..by the way this happens a week ago..my skin has healed ever since..thank god!! No scars..just dry dead black skin and it peeled of naturally..but still my skin have turned dry..maybe its because of the foamwash that I used from Sebamed 5.5 ph balance. Any recommendations for a good and water-based moisturizer?

How to cure dry skin after burns due to hot oil?
go here to cure your burns;


http://www.doctoryourself.com/vitamin_e....
Reply:Use the Dove moisturizing line with Green Tea. Smooth a layerof pure Aloe Vera gel on your dry areas twice a day, you should be h ealed up nicely in not time. Don't use any harsh cleansers, just use the Dove line I reccomendsd above.

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment