Friday, July 23, 2010

Is "Monet" a good anti aging cream?

Hi. I have been using monet anti aging cream and monet eye surem for about one month and i really like it. It seems to making my skin much clearer and fresher looking but i wanted to find out how it rated with other people. I have looked on google but haven't found it to be in any top ten. Its not a cheap cream though it isn't the dearest either. Has anybody got a honest and genuine opinion on monet? Is it as good as it seems? I have found a few different sites on the top ten best anti wrinkle creams but have found them to differ dramactically. Plus they all seem to be very expensive. Monet is about £49.95 for the face cream and £39.95 for the eye serum . but i buy mine from ebay so i don't spend that much.





Any Opinions would be very much appreciated.





Thanks Ann x

Is "Monet" a good anti aging cream?
Two thumbs up for 'Monet' from me as well, though I also use Olay when I'm in the mood.





Anti-ageing for me is a holistic necessity, so I'm picky about my cream as I am about my guide. The former helps me look younger while the latter makes me feel fitter. One thing supports another.





EDIT:


The fitness site relates to the complementary things I do as part of my anti-aging regimen. Like I said, I tend to see anti-aging from a holistic perspective -- so the cream is as important as the supportive treatments. Frankly, the best way to test an anti-aging cream is to use it once yourself. I've used both Monet and Olay and have found them quite effective (I'm pushing 40, so I should know). It really doesn't matter if others endorse it or not -- It works for me (as it does for you) and that's good enough.


Anyways, I've added another site about an anti-aging technique focused on facial toning (natural facelift) and hope you find this useful.


These are ALL the things I myself use so I believe others could benefit from it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment