Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of sunblock cream??

Where I live we are having spring type weather and I am out and about without a jacket.





The only parts of my skin that are exposed to the sun are my hands and face…sometimes my arms too.





I like to use sun protection and have a sun block especially for my skin which I slap on top of my moisteriser.





The problem is, I cannot find a good handcream with an SPF.





So I was thinking, could I apply my normal hand lotion (without SPF) and then on top of it rub on the SPF that I use for my face (specifically designed for the face).





Or - do you think it would be better afterwards to apply an SPF cream to my hands which is designed specifically for the body?

What kind of sunblock cream??
Sunscreen works all over the body so using the same body sunscreen you normally use will work great for your hands. I recommend getting a waterproof sunblock because your hands touch so many things. Another option is to keep sunblock packets in your bag and when you wash your hands reapply the pre-moistened towlette to hands. If you are looking for a good hand cream with sunscreen in it try Renee Rouleau's hand cream. It's very moisturizing and provides sunscreen and anti-oxidants for your hands. You can find it at www.reneerouleau.com. For sunscreen packets that can be used all over the body including the hands go to http://www.nextag.com/sunscreen-wipe/sea...





You can also just keep a travel size tube of sunscreen in your bag and use it like a moisturizer when you wash your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment