Friday, July 23, 2010

Strange Skin Problem?

About 6-8 months ago, I used a new face cleanser and it completly irritated my skin, causing lots of little tiny white heads around my mouth and chin. After a while of me popping them and using cortisone cream they finally went away. Every since then i get like 5 or so come up every day around my mouth... and it usually happends at night. I never had this happen before i used the new cleanser. So why does it keep happening now that its been like 8 months ago and i have stopped using that cleanser right after it happend.... they are not like normal white heads, they are really tiny and they are very soft... what the heck is this and can i get them to stop coming back??? I tried using crotisone cream every night, but it doesnt stop them.

Strange Skin Problem?
You may have infected your original rash resulting in a yeast infection. (Because the area around the mouth is moist) It recurs rather than going away due to your intake of sugars (which feed the yeast) An over the counter anti- fungal cream should take care of it.
Reply:Try using a facial exfoliater and maybe the cleanser is to oily 4 ur skin ur skin may be sensertive to the products u r getting so look 4 more appropriate products that r fragrance free also toneing and moisturising each night 2 remove daily dirt will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment