Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are there any creams or vitamin formulas that improve th appearence of your skin on your legs?

I wish my skin was a little firmer and smoother (not so many marks and blemishes on my legs). What o I do?

Are there any creams or vitamin formulas that improve th appearence of your skin on your legs?
Try using a sea salt scrub (I love awaken by arbonne) but make your own if this is to pricey. Kosher salt, olive oil and some lemon juice.


A lufa is nice with a natural oil (not mineral oils so no baby oil products)





I also think the body wash, serum and cream in the re9 regime helps the firmness of skin and helps it get and stay very healthy -


If you do find a cream - make sure it has no mineral oil base this doesn't help skin what so ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment