Monday, August 23, 2010

Skin Problem HELP!!need rajan naidu advice- any everyone elses who might be helpful! thanks?

I applied a acne free cream to remove my pimples. Well i removed my pimples but left this dark stop on my cheek i am going to the doc tommorow but what should i put on my skin to lessen the dark spot. any homemade facepacks or something that can help me.thank you

Skin Problem HELP!!need rajan naidu advice- any everyone elses who might be helpful! thanks?
EGG WHITES!!!!! Honest to God it works. It is great for acne scars or active acne. It will give your face a nice smooth feeling and also add elasticity. Wash your face w/ a face soap, let it dry and that whip up a egg white, paste it on your face and let it dry, leave it on for about 1/2 hr. and than wash it off. You'll notce results right away.





Good Luck,


Stylist of 9 yrs.

paper bush

No comments:

Post a Comment