Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there an easy affordable to pamper skin?

My skin is well white and I want to make a mask or put on some cream or something to make it more beautiful or healthy I can't tell wether my skin is dry or oily so I can't give you that detail. But I can say i'm thinking of getting a slight tan soon, that wouldn't affect anything would it?


So is there some kinda of mask or something I can use.


Oh yeah and is it true that cucomber helps get rid of bags under your eyes?

Is there an easy affordable to pamper skin?
An inexpensive mask is to apply mashed avocado to your skin, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse off first with lukewarm, then cool water. Avocado is quite oily so if you suffer from spots you could avoid putting it on those areas. Cucumber does not get rid of bags but it does refresh the eye area, as do used cooled teabags.
Reply:this is what I use and it always relieves my stress afterwards I guess because of the cucumber melon fragrance. Thoroughly cleanse and refresh your skin with this oil-free mineral clay masque. It opens pores and draws out excess oil to help control oil and shine. Scented with a refreshing honeydew-blossom fragrance. Use as needed, 1-3 times per week. Ideal for normal-to-oily skin. http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/search/d...


and also this to take away dead skin cells and the lotion they provide makes your skin feel really soft afterwards http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products...


The Artistry Microdermabrasion System offers an at-home alternative to microdermabrasion, providing professional-grade results and glowing skin. It consists of Artistry Polishing Scrub, Skin Refinishing Lotion, and the MicroExfoliation Cloth at no cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment