Friday, August 20, 2010

Are there any cure or cream for acne marks?

from having acnes, i have been getting alot of acne marks, my whole forehead is a bunch of acne marks, not one big spot of clear skin of my forehead nothing but acne and alot alot of acne marks, they are like little brown spots on my forehead, is there any type of cream that can make them go aaway or make them less on my forehead?? or the only way is having laser surgery? cause i dont want to put makeup a conclear for the rest of mylief, im only 15 im so jealous of those girls at school that have clear skin nd never had a zit in ther life, i scared i got a big brown spot on my nose, and im afarid it wont go away, PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me

Are there any cure or cream for acne marks?
The best advice anyone can give you is for you to see a dermatologist. You do not have to spend a whole lot of money on things that probably wouldn't work. In the mean time, keep your face as clean as possible.
Reply:Hi,





Have you tried clearpores? I helps many people to get rid of acne, you may read the review here: http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-treatment-...


No comments:

Post a Comment