Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Help my skin doesn't heal.?

For some reason my skin does not heal as fast as it did before. Pretty much after the last couple of pimples my skin just stay's very pink and doesn't turn white. I guess you could call that scarring. In the past, that's never happened before. Usually it would go away after a week or so. I don't use toothpaste or anything. In fact, I've used vitamin E cream for the past month and no improvement has shown. Then i left it alone for another month and still nothing and benzol peroxide only makes it worse so don't give me that option. Is there something else i could buy at walmart or something?

Help my skin doesn't heal.?
id go to the docs or you could go to a beautician for advice . you are probably using too much cream and chemicals ,i expect your skin will repair itself,but you will need to leave it alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment