Friday, August 20, 2010

I was wondering what would cause redness of the face, & flaking, and tightness of the facial skin?

I've had this condition for several months, have tried creams and exzma cream,, not sure how to treat.. or what would cause this... My facial skin is very tight and redness comes and goes, and I can literally peel flakes of skin sometimes.

I was wondering what would cause redness of the face, %26amp; flaking, and tightness of the facial skin?
You might have rosacea. I have that and my skin gets red at times and flaky in the winter or drier months. Talk to a doctor about it and see for sure. If you do have it metrogel is the perfered treatment. In the mean time I suggest washing your face with cetaphil and using that brand of lotion. If you go to the website I believe there is a savings coupon. They also have a link to info on metrogel. I hope this info helped you out.
Reply:Find you a good moisturizer. TRY Cetaphil soap and lotion or get so Eucerin Cream by Aquaphora

broadleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment