Monday, November 21, 2011

Small white pigment spots on skin?

I started getting a few minute white pigment spots on my tanned skin, mainly on my lower arms and legs. I believe it is the Sun that is starting to affect my skin since I go to the beach every weekend. They are just minute, but maybe you can tell me of any treatment--cream or oral--that can help me rid them permanently. My Mom has the same thing, but they are a little bigger and are much more. Her skin is fairer than mine, and she has had them for years. I do not think it is Vitiligo or tinea versicolor, but I could be wrong. Someone recommended Selsun.

Small white pigment spots on skin?
If it's itchy and flaky, then yes it's Tinea Versicolor and not contagious like one person posted. They spread all on your body, some people it just spreads on their neck and shoulders, and upper back.


It's fungus from the sun.


Also yes selsium blue (the dandruff shampoo) will work massage some on your skin, let set for few hours each night until it goes away, it may not all go away ,but will keep it from spreading. Always use sunblock when going out in the sun for long periods of time.


Some people are just more sensitive to the sun than others.
Reply:tinea flava is a fungal disease that you've caught. probably you caught it from other person who has the same skin disease. the best way to remove it is to use antifungal cream or ointment. if you want to use herbs try to crush a garlic and put on the affected areas of your skin. dont use any personal belongings from your friends, you probably caught the disease from usng the towels of others ot shirt. always take a bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment