Monday, November 21, 2011

Scared 15 and ruining my skin?

okay so i have horrible acne marks and i use conclear or foundation to cover it up, but im scared later on when i get older it will get even worse, i dont have money to go to a skin clinic, i can never go to school with my face like it is, and im really scared plz help me what should i do? is there anytype of cheap cream that i can go to Walgreens or something to buy. plz plz help me i dont like make up at all i feel so heeavy but if i dont i will feel so ugly and all those marks and i got freckles so it makes like i got them on my entire face so plzzz help me any type of cream that WORKS plz help or any homemade stuff that i can doo thanks :] %26lt;333333333

Scared 15 and ruining my skin?
what i use is bacytracin. you can find it at any local pharmacy rite by the neopsporin.





i have acne scars 2 but they bacytracin clears my face soo fast
Reply:I tried all kinds of things, I noticed the Neutrogena orange liquid soap that is clear works best. Everyone's skin is different though. Clearasil and Noxema feel good, but didn't work as well. I tried the proactive stuff, that stuff sometimes was too strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment