Monday, November 21, 2011

Shaving/skin help, my legs are reddish pink all around after I shave what can I do?

So I use a normal razor and do use shaving cream! I moisturize with some lotion. But I DO NOT get bumps. They are just pinkish red and when you touch them they become normal skin color and then the colr goes back to reddish pink. If I am in the sun they aren't as noticable but it still is discolored. Does anyone know what it is? And how to fix it??

Shaving/skin help, my legs are reddish pink all around after I shave what can I do?
I would try a better grade of razor, a more moisturizing shaving cream, going with instead of against the grain of the hair, and heavy-duty lotion afterwards.
Reply:The reason that they are reddish-pink, is because of the pressure that you put on them when you were shaving. It will fix itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment