Monday, November 21, 2011

Have you ever used a firming cream that you actually saw results with?

And I'm not talking about soft skin and nice smell etc... Have you ever seen or felt real firming results with any cream and which?

Have you ever used a firming cream that you actually saw results with?
Hi there i use two things that have worked wonders for me, the first is a tablet called cell u loss and the other is the body contouring cream. The combination has reduced my cellulite to virtually zero in about six months or so and i dont work out either. The only exercise I get is walking once or twice a week which I did previously anyway. I dont know if it works for everyone but it has for me so I would say give it a try. The place I get it from is myhealthabcmall.com, the shipping is within about three days. there is a number you can ring and an email to get advice, I havent used them but they are there if you want them. Oh a tip is if you do order and you like the stuff then order in bulk the next time it saves you money on the shipping charges. I hope this helps, good luck, Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment